Sorry, this item is currently out of stock Check back soon, or ask instore for details.
Top features: - Intel® Core™ i7 processor for powerful computing - NVIDIA GTX 980 graphics card runs the latest games
- SSD storage loads software faster and boots up in seconds - Effective cooling and a quietly running system Core i7 processing For unprecedented levels of performance, the G20 is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor so that you can take on the most demanding tasks. Watch films in 4K, play games at their highest settings and even work on graphics and web design. Giving you the power for HD gaming and multimedia entertainment.GTX 980 GraphicsGiving you the power to handle HD gaming and a variety of media, the GTX 980 graphics card makes the most of every visual. Play games at their highest settings, enjoy high quality resolutions on up to four monitors or immerse yourself in a new world with VR capabilities.SSD storageDesigned to run media editing, music creation and other demanding software with ease, SSD storage accelerates how quickly your computer can access data for a faster, more responsive system.Cool and quiet designUsing a hidden airflow for efficient heat management, the G20 has no visible vents but still manages to keep on top of cooling for marathon gaming sessions. Taking advantage of natural convection with two internal fans, you can make sure that the graphics card won't be held back.If you leave the G20 on overnight or leave it to run whilst downloading a game, you won't be disturbed by the sound as it runs at just 25 dB – even quieter than a standard library.The sophisticated, integrated case is a great statement in any room with lighting effects that can be customised with up to 8 million colour options to pick from.Microsoft Office & Internet securityThis PC doesn't come with a full version of Microsoft Office or Internet Security. But don't worry, you'll find great savings on software with the bundles available on the ‘Top Deals' tab on this page.___________________________________________________________________________
When it comes to dropping stuff off, our delivery team also known as 'Knowhow delivery team' have certainly got the muscle. We deliver the big bulky products like large screen TVs above 39". To save you the hassle, we'll even recycle your old product and remove the packaging - for free.
Small products such as cameras, sat navs, TVs under 39", printers, softwares, data storage, tablets, laptops are couriered to you from our delivery partners - DPD.
Please see below more information on our delivery services.
Large Product Delivery Information
Large products such large screen TVs above 39" are generally delivered by our Knowhow delivery teams.
Knowhow Delivery Services
The Knowhow team are here to deliver your product between Tuesday and Saturday inclusive in most areas (with the exception of Donegal-we delivery once a week). We can deliver all large items to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the exception of island locations. We aim to deliver within 5 working days.
- Delivery is 5 day a week (Tuesday to Saturday), usually from 8a.m. - 6p.m.
- The evening before your delivery is scheduled our Knowhow team will call you between 3pm and 6pm to advise you of your delivery time window.
- An initial delivery during a 4 hour time slot will be supplied.
- On the day of delivery our Knowhow drivers will call you at least 30 minutes before arriving at the shipping address to give you an estimated time of arrival.
- We will un-box your item and remove all packaging for recycling free of charge.
- We will deliver to your room of choice. We can also install it for you a small fee - see below.
- We will remove your old appliances and scrap free of charge.
Delivery is €19.99 for your entire order - no matter how many items you decide to purchase. These delivery charges apply to online purchases only.
Other useful services also provided by Knowhow when they deliver your large products.
Installation: We offer a range of installation services for TVs above 39" Learn more on our installation page.
Free Recycling: We'll take away your old TV for free recycling. We do this as standard when you order a replacement large appliance from us. Learn more on our Recycling page.
Order tracking: You can track your large item delivery through our Knowhow team. Click here for Knowhow tracking.
Small Product Delivery Information
Small products include items such as laptops, desktop pcs, tablets, printers, softwares, data storage and TVs under 39". These are couriered to you from our delivery partners - DPD courier.
We deliver anywhere in Ireland with the exception of island locations.
Deliveries are Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holiday Mondays), generally between 9a.m. to 6p.m. Please allow 4-7 working days for extended Bank Holiday periods such as Christmas and Easter.
Please note: DPD will not pick up WEEE returns on small products, however you may take your WEEE returns with a valid receipt to your nearest Currys store - click HERE.
For security reasons we do not deliver to parcel motels.
Delivery is €4.99 for your entire order.
When do we deliver?
For our larger items such as our large screen TVs, we deliver Tuesday - Saturday inclusive, usually between 8a.m. to 6p.m. (service may vary in some outlying areas of Ireland).
For our smaller items, standard delivery is Monday to Friday, generally between 9a.m. to 6pm, and we aim to get your purchase to you within 3-5 working days. Please also 4-7 working days for extended Bank Holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas.
Whether you have a standard delivery or a specific delivery booked with us, you can track your order through our dedicated Knowhow tracking webpage, or via the courier specified in your confirmation email. Visit our Knowhow Track It facility and pop your details in the tracker to view the delivery schedule.
Larger items such as large screen TVs may not be available to view until after 10p.m..
All you need is your reference number (found on your email confirmation or receipt from your store).
On some products, we offer the option to order an item in advance if it's not in stock at the time, but we know that more stock is on its way and we will let you know the date we expect delivery to be available on the site. If you purchase two or more products at a time, they may have different availabilities and methods of delivery, in which case you may receive your items individually as soon as they become available.
VAT & Delays
Please be aware that we cannot offer VAT refunds to overseas customers ordering goods to be delivered to a Ireland address. We do everything we can to ensure our delivery times are met but sometimes delays do occur with deliveries during peak ordering periods i.e. Christmas and Sale periods. We will let you know if we become aware of any unexpected delays.
© DSG Retail Ireland Ltd, 39/40 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Incorporated in Ireland, a private company with issued shares. Registration Number 259460