Sorry, this item is currently out of stock Check back soon, or ask instore for details.
Top features: - See who's at the door before you open it with built-in motion sensors that send alerts to your iOS or Android mobile device- Save and review your video thanks to Cloud recording with a free 30 day trial- Two-way audio allows you to speak to visitors with built-in speakers and microphoneSee who's at the door before you open itThe Ring Video Doorbell allows you to set up motion detection zones which alert you when movement is detected. By sending an alert to your iOS or Android mobile device using the Ring app, you can keep track of what is happening around your property at all times.With a camera that covers a full 180 degree field of view and a range of up to 30 feet, the 720p HD wide-angle lens allows you to review your recordings in high quality. There are also infrared LEDs to allow you to see clearly even in the dark.Save and review your videoYou receive a free 30 day trial of Ring's cloud storage feature, allowing you easy access to the video recorded by the Ring Video Doorbell. Once this trial has finished, you can also subscribe for further access to the Cloud storage with both monthly and annual fees.Two-way audioIn addition to video footage, the Video Doorbell enables you to speak with visitors using built-in speakers and microphone. This makes it even easier to communicate with visitors to your home, allowing you to keep your home even more secure.Things to consider:
- Any cameras you install must only be used for the purpose they are designed for. This means they can only be aimed at property you own, and cannot be pointed at a neighbour's house, a public place or be used to violate the privacy of others. Cameras used for home security do not need to comply with the Data Protection Act. However businesses do, so legal advice is recommended before installing cameras for business or professional use.- The only thing home users need to remember about the footage captured is that it cannot be shared online or with other people, unless used in a criminal investigation. Businesses must keep all recorded footage secure and comply with the Data Protection Act.- If you use your home CCTV or smart camera for its intended purpose, you won't run into any trouble.
1. We endeavour to deliver all small items per above however, during January Sale period, orders are subject to extended delivery times. If this is the case, we will keep you informed and as soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
When it comes to dropping stuff off, our delivery team also known as 'Knowhow delivery team' have certainly got the muscle. We deliver the big bulky products like large screen TVs above 39". To save you the hassle, we'll even recycle your old product and remove the packaging - for free.
Small products such as cameras, sat navs, TVs under 39", printers, softwares, data storage, tablets, laptops are couriered to you from our delivery partners - DPD.
Please see below more information on our delivery services.
Large Product Delivery Information
Large products such large screen TVs above 39" are generally delivered by our Knowhow delivery teams.
Knowhow Delivery Services
The Knowhow team are here to deliver your product between Tuesday and Saturday inclusive in most areas (with the exception of Donegal-we delivery once a week). We can deliver all large items to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the exception of island locations. We aim to deliver within 5 working days.
- Delivery is 5 day a week (Tuesday to Saturday), usually from 8a.m. - 6p.m.
- The evening before your delivery is scheduled our Knowhow team will call you between 3pm and 6pm to advise you of your delivery time window.
- An initial delivery during a 4 hour time slot will be supplied.
- On the day of delivery our Knowhow drivers will call you at least 30 minutes before arriving at the shipping address to give you an estimated time of arrival.
- We will un-box your item and remove all packaging for recycling free of charge.
- We will deliver to your room of choice. We can also install it for you a small fee - see below.
- We will remove your old appliances and scrap free of charge.
Delivery is €19.99 for your entire order - no matter how many items you decide to purchase. These delivery charges apply to online purchases only.
Other useful services also provided by Knowhow when they deliver your large products.
Installation: We offer a range of installation services for TVs above 39" Learn more on our installation page.
Free Recycling: We'll take away your old TV for free recycling. We do this as standard when you order a replacement large appliance from us. Learn more on our Recycling page.
Order tracking: You can track your large item delivery through our Knowhow team. Click here for Knowhow tracking.
Small Product Delivery Information
Small products include items such as laptops, desktop pcs, tablets, printers, softwares, data storage and TVs under 39". These are couriered to you from our delivery partners - DPD courier.
We deliver anywhere in Ireland with the exception of island locations.
Deliveries are Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holiday Mondays), generally between 9a.m. to 6p.m. Please allow 4-7 working days for extended Bank Holiday periods such as Christmas and Easter.
Please note: DPD will not pick up WEEE returns on small products, however you may take your WEEE returns with a valid receipt to your nearest Currys store - click HERE.
For security reasons we do not deliver to parcel motels.
Delivery is €4.99 for your entire order.
When do we deliver?
For our larger items such as our large screen TVs, we deliver Tuesday - Saturday inclusive, usually between 8a.m. to 6p.m. (service may vary in some outlying areas of Ireland).
For our smaller items, standard delivery is Monday to Friday, generally between 9a.m. to 6pm, and we aim to get your purchase to you within 3-5 working days. Please also 4-7 working days for extended Bank Holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas.
Whether you have a standard delivery or a specific delivery booked with us, you can track your order through our dedicated Knowhow tracking webpage, or via the courier specified in your confirmation email. Visit our Knowhow Track It facility and pop your details in the tracker to view the delivery schedule.
Larger items such as large screen TVs may not be available to view until after 10p.m..
All you need is your reference number (found on your email confirmation or receipt from your store).
On some products, we offer the option to order an item in advance if it's not in stock at the time, but we know that more stock is on its way and we will let you know the date we expect delivery to be available on the site. If you purchase two or more products at a time, they may have different availabilities and methods of delivery, in which case you may receive your items individually as soon as they become available.
VAT & Delays
Please be aware that we cannot offer VAT refunds to overseas customers ordering goods to be delivered to a Ireland address. We do everything we can to ensure our delivery times are met but sometimes delays do occur with deliveries during peak ordering periods i.e. Christmas and Sale periods. We will let you know if we become aware of any unexpected delays.
© DSG Retail Ireland Ltd, 39/40 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Incorporated in Ireland, a private company with issued shares. Registration Number 259460