How do I return a product after delivery?
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 21 days after delivery.
Following the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you notify us of your intention to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery. The goods must in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with them. You can examine the goods as you would in a shop but to obtain a full refund you must not start using them, install them or input any data/software. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them. DVDs, CDs, memory cards and software must still be sealed. If you want to return a Software Product Activation Key card which is not faulty, the silver strip on the back of the card must be fully intact as new.
In the case of a service contract, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
There are two ways to refund your purchase
• You can return the product to one of our stores with your receipt, bringing the card you paid with, so we can credit it.
• If you purchased your product online you can send the product back to us. You must first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in order to inform us of your decision to cancel. We can then make arrangements for the return of your product.
When returning opened products to us you must do so without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your decision to cancel.
If you wish you can use the cancellation form found here but it is not obligatory.
Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product and delivery charge paid. We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the goods if the loss is a result of unnecessary handling by you.
If you have requested we begin the performance of any service, such as installation of a product, within the 14 day cancellation period, we have the right to retain any charge paid for services which have already begun or been completed.
Refunds take 3-5 working days to be credited to your payment card.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase:
• If you return your product to a store without proof of purchase
• The seal has been broken on any DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software, including games, or on any personal hygiene products such as shavers
• The goods were a special order to your specification
How do I cancel an order before delivery?
Should you wish to cancel your order before delivery please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange.
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your product and would recommend that, where practicable, you unpack and check it for damage as soon as it arrives. If you receive a damaged product please contact us as soon as the damage is discovered via by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a free of charge collection and either a refund or replacement product.
We do ask that you do not use this product for your own safety.
What happens if my item is faulty?
Should you suspect a fault with your product please make sure:
• You have read the troubleshooting section of the manual as it may be a common fault that can be easily resolved
• For PC’s and other digital entertainment please visit the knowledge bank at KnowHow.com for additional expert support, driver downloads, manuals and advice.
Should you not be able to resolve the problem either take the product to your local Currys store along with your receipt or email us at email@example.com .
For all products should the fault occur within 21 days from the date of delivery you have the option of a refund or an exchange.
Please note that we may ask to inspect the goods to confirm the fault or ask you to carry out a telephone diagnostic to make sure it is not a problem that can be resolved quickly.
© DSG Retail Ireland Ltd, 39/40 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland
Incorporated in Ireland, a private company with issued shares. Registration Number 259460